This is a supplementary training blog. My main blog is here travellingpunk.blogspot.com, or you can follow me on twitter twitter.com/gillamina

Monday 9 November 2009

Week 38

Monday 2 November
Run after work - about 4 miles
Tuesday 3 November
-
Wednesday 4 November
Climb down the wall - repeated a load of nice problems.
Ring training - wide push ups, jackknifes, pull ups
Core - fit ball sit ups, dorsal raises, left and right crunches
Thursday 5 November
-
Friday 6 November
Driving up to Northumberland after work
Saturday 7 November
Bouldering at Bowden Doors, did the lightbuld (F6a) and my project on scoopy block (F6b)
Happy to get my first F6b!
Did a few quality problems, and tried a few more. Lack of lunch severly affected afternoons power potential - must pay more attention to eating properly in the future.
Sunday 8 November
Rained in the morning, took L for a look round Kyloe in the Woods - just as impressed as I had thought he would be. There was definite dampness in the air, trees holding moisture so we didn't stay and climb. Ended up at Hepburn where I did a few easy problems but my last were suffering a bit from Saturday. Another place to revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear it: