This is a supplementary training blog. My main blog is here travellingpunk.blogspot.com, or you can follow me on twitter twitter.com/gillamina

Monday 10 August 2009

Week 26

Monday 10 August
Climb @ the Unit, first time in ages.
Managed 1 1/2 hours, tried to set myself some trickier problems but find I tend to set myself problems I can flash, rather than problems that challenge me. Gareth set me a problem that took a couple of goes, which was a good balance between challenging & still possible.

Tuesday 11 August
My parents were feeling very neglected, so I sacked off the gym & visited them instead this eve.

Wednesday 12 August
Gym before work. God I could tell I hadn't been for over a week. Disappointing performance with the shoulder press. Must apply myself more, otherwise the improvements I've made so far will be lost.

Thursday 13 August
-

Friday 14 August
Devon - surfing off Woolacombe for about 4-5 hours today.

Saturday 15 August
Devon - surfing off Woolacombe for about 4-5 hours today.

Sunday 16 August
Devon - surfing off Woolacombe for about 2-3 hours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear it: