This is a supplementary training blog. My main blog is here travellingpunk.blogspot.com, or you can follow me on twitter twitter.com/gillamina

Thursday 9 July 2009

Week 21

Monday 6 July
Gym


Tuesday 7 July
Gym


Wednesday 8 July
Run - 4.3 miles


Thursday 9 July
-


Friday 10 July
-


Saturday 11 July
-

Sunday 12 July
Climbing @ Stanage Plantation. Grit stone ragged my finger tips. Ticked a problem that had been hanging over me for a while, and a nice thuggy overhanging problem with a great flake.

But went home unsatisfied.

Finding it frustrating that my progress isn't faster. I started climbing 'properly' 10 months ago, but I feel set-back by my girly physique. Not nessescarily rational - I am SO much stronger than I was 10 months ago, and I'm comparing myself the some of the biggest beasts in the county, nay country, when it comes to my climbing friends. Focus on the + and don't let one day's frustration & self-doubt take that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear it: