This is a supplementary training blog. My main blog is here travellingpunk.blogspot.com, or you can follow me on twitter twitter.com/gillamina

Monday 20 July 2009

Week 23

Monday 20 July
Gym before work - no tredmills so had to use the running simulator (which isn't the same as the cross trainer) very strange sensation.


Tuesday 21 July
Run 4 miles before work


Wednesday 22 July
-


Thursday 23 July
Climb @ the Wall.
Definitley missed my old callouses, finger tips were epicly sore!


Friday 24 July
? have forgotten if I did anything on Friday


Saturday 25 July
Headed to Sutton-on-Sea/Sandilands for a day of surfing, however the swell forgot to turn up, so it was mostly a day of relaxing in the sun.


Sunday 26 July
Climbing @ the Wall, felt better & stronger than on Thursday. Finger tips had recovered slightly! Also did some core & rings exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear it: