This is a supplementary training blog. My main blog is here travellingpunk.blogspot.com, or you can follow me on twitter twitter.com/gillamina

Monday 30 March 2009

Week 7

Monday 30 March
Climbing @ the wall. 2 1/2 hours
Also did some rings - pull ups, off set pull ups, lock offs.

Tuesday 31 March
3 mile run after work in new trainers. Very happy with them. Up and Running, Nottingham get my vote for service.
Came home and did some pull up training - 3 sets of 5 reps assisted pull ups (both grips).
3 sets of 2 reps pull ups

Wednesday 1 April
Eye appointment - not sure if I'll be able to climb

Thursday 2 April
3.5 mile run after work. Possibly ran a bit too fast. Stitch 3/4 way round. Felt good though.
40 push ups (sets of 10)
50 sit ups (sets of 10)

Friday 3 April
-

Saturday 4 April
Boudlering @ Brimham Rocks in Yorksshire. Fairly hungover (a habit I need to break out of) but felt strong. Nearly latched a 5+ I was trying - frustrated I didn't just lob for the top.

Sunday 5 April
Slacklining in Roundhay Park. 5 steps! Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear it: